Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Francois Jean Bemba

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

My Name is Francois Bemba Jnr 17yrs and the son of former vice president of Congo Kinshasa Jean Pierre Bemba who was a successful businessman and prominent opposition leader in the country.
Presently am in Spain on assylum my mum and younger sister went back to Congo from Portugal when he came for treatment last year i was left behind with him but unfortunately this was the begining of my problem since he was arrested by the International Court in Hague life has been very hard and unbearable.I have ran out of money and my family back home are been haunted by the government all my father business interests have been crippled.They have since relocated to his hometown in the northern part of country with nothing to survive on.All my father bank account has been closed both at home and abroad after his arrest.

The only thing left for me and the family is a deposit of cash made by him secretly in this country with a private bullion company but which was cleverly deposited as gold,jewelries,diamonds and personal effects of high value but he told me the deposit actually contains Five million Dollars in cash.He left the papers in my care before he made the trip to belgium where he was arrested.Can you help us claim this money from the company because as minor and an assylum seeker i cannot do so myself.

Please help me and my family.

Francois Jean Bemba

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home