Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Williams Alfarouk

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

From Williams Alfarouk/Appeal for Assistance.
My Dear One,
I am Williams Alfarouk from Republic of Sierra Leone , presently here in Ivory Coast . I lost My father a couple of months ago. My late father was serving as director of the cocoa exporting board until his death in my home town Sierra Leone .
He died in the hospital after a brief illness when he came back from his business trip on March 2007. Before his death he deposited in the sum of ($18.3m) Eighteen million three hundred thousand USD in his foreign account with one of the bank here in Cote d'Ivoire .
I have prayed before contacting you with the trust in God that you will be of help to me with the current political situation in Ivory Coast now, am seeking for your honest assistance to transfer this money to your account for a good investment project in your country and also relocate to your country to further my study.
I want you to do me a favour to help me retrive this fund out of the banks custody in your name as the foreign partner and invest this fund in a benefitable investment in your country for the future of my life.
Please if you are willing to assist me indicate your interest in sending to me the following information:
Your full name and address.....
Your marital status.............
Your occupation.................
Your country of Origin..........
Your telephone number..........
I will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total fund for your kind assistance. And please try and get back to me through my private telephone (0022 545 874 011) for more discussions if you are willing to help me out, it is very important. Please dont forget to get to me.

Thanks and God bless
Williams Alfarouk,

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home