Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, December 05, 2008

Flora Didier

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

Hello dear,

How are you today?

Hope all is in good hearth, If so glory be to our almigthy God,

The very morment i saw your profile i was convince within my heart that i have to trust you with all my heart but my only fear now is that i hope and pray God you will beleive what i have to tell you.

I am Flora as you rightly know, i am 19 year's old. My mother was an African American while my father was from the french speaking colony of Cote D' Ivoire, i was living with my mother not too far from Charleston building, 601 57th Street, Charleston West Virginia USA.
And i attended Charleston senior High School, 1201 Washington Street E, Charleston, WV.
I lost my mother sometimes ago and after her death i came to meet my father for the very first time in Cote d' Ivoire, though he was also living in the state before he relocated back to Cote d' Ivoire to set up a business.

Exactely two months and one week after i came to meet my father with the help of US consulates he died, he was very sick when i came to meet him.

But before his death there were some document he gave to me and he told me that everything he worked for in his life time is in the document when i crosscheck the document i discovered that my late father deposited 7.4 Million dollars in a security company here in ;Abidjan; Cote d' Ivoire.

My late father deposited the money as family valuables in a trunk box. The reason i am telling you this is that i am just a girl and there is little or nothing i could do on my own and again if my late father relative find out that my late father left this kind of money in my care i don't know what they might do to me,So dear all you have to do now is this.

Now every thing about or consind to this box all is here with me .Such as the box code and the deposited sleep and the satificate and the agreement .All is write here with me .
now i need you to help me contact the security company.

And you tell them that you are my late father foreign business patiner . please only tell them that you are caling on behalf of flora didier and you tell them that you have come for the trunk box that my late father deposited. And you go ahead to ask the director to tell you the nest step to follow and he will explain and tell you what you will do.And as i have told you the only thing that they will need from you is the original document as i have told you.Now any of the document that they need is here with me and it will be also forwording to you immidietly they request it.

If you do this for me apart from the love i will also offer you 15% of the total money for helping me.
Please i request for your trust and understanding because All the information will be given to you when i hear from you.Mind you know one is awear even the security company dont knew what is inside the box. My late father deposited it as a family valuable.

I am here to give to you any need or request from the security company. Because last time i went to there office with all this document and i crosscheck it with the director of the security company and he only ask me if i know about the box key code and i said that is only my late father patiner know about the box key code.because i dont want any body to knew or have idear of the containt of the box,

Now the security company are expecting me to come in with your full contact so that they will write or comunicate with you true your cell phone number or true your email address,because now there is no body knew about this asept as i am telling you this now So dear if realy you have the fear of God as well? i have to trust you But as i know God is in control and He will never fail's or disapoint me,

Actually i have to beleive what my pastor told me when I am praying and fasting teling God to provide someone that have the fear of God, And it hapen to be you " the man of God late me understand this he said to me flora if realy you have trust in God and you still have to beleive and trust someone, but i dont realy tell him why i am looking for someone to trust, that is why i have to trust you and beleive that you will not betray me.

All i need from you now is to keep it secreate withing yourself alone,expossing it can even put this money in danger or you can even be discorage from your friend's,so dear all you have to do now is to have it withing youself alone please.even the security company they dont actualy knew the real containt of the box.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.I will tell you what to do For the nest proceedios.Please dear i will like you to reaply to me quickly so that every thing will be over befor some week's,For me to getback to my school in the united state or to continue from where i stope any other place aslong as i will be taking care'of. because my condition here is geting bard.

Now for the past mounth's now i havent being in any school here in africa. And again why i dont want to exposed this to any body cald friend or to my late father uncle they will like to have this money with them self because i withness what hapend after the berial of my late father, i am not pamanent here in africa and i dont want to go to school here in Cote d' Ivoire i dont want to stay here to school.

Hello dearest one after you reply to me soon i will now give to you the contact information's of the security company.So that you will comfirm from them and they will also give to you they nest step to follow.I Pray God to protect and guide and also shower his hand's of blessing in you all day's in your life?

Thank; And my good God will shower his hand's of blessing in you every day in your life as you care's to me, you are bless in abondantly?.

Regard's
Miss Flora Didier

flora_didier001@yahoo.co.uk

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home