Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Institute of Food Research

 

Fraud. The usual money laundering rubbish.

One out of five!

Greetings,

My name is Tracy Fines , I am a freelance researcher. I would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn a lot. I just resigned my job as a research scientist for IFR (Institute of Food Research) but i still work as a freelance consultant for the institute which gives me very much time to do my own work which is basically being a freelance researcher who could be employed by research institutes to do research projects anywhere in the world.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US
Presently, I have just been granted a funding to head a research project in the tropical regions of West Africa regarding rare and vulnerable plant species and this would be commencing very soon, However my findings were by my American ,Asia,Western Europe counterparts which sent me the bunch of payments mostly in US based money orders. Getting an accountant in the states or opening an account would have been my best choice but I have a deadline to meet and taking any of those choices would cost me time and a whole lot of other requirements I am not ready to deal with as I would be traveling a lot in the meantime. So presently, assuming you would be able to deal with cash, "I would be willing to employ you on contract basis to be my payment representative , this way I could issue and make these money orders out to you, you could then cash them easily, withdraw 10% of the total amount on these money orders as your commission and then send the rest back to me through !
Western Union wire transfer".

JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Receive payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of
Percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to (Payment is to forwarded by Western Union Money Transfer).

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?
10% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7000 USD via cheques or money orders on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep 700usd (10% from 7000usd) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 12%!

ADVANTAGES
You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to 3000usd-4000usd monthly depending on time you will spend for this job.
You do not need any capital to start. The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees never leave us.

MAIN REQUIREMENTS
18 years or older
Legally capable
Responsible
Ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
With PC knowledge
E-mail and internet experience (minimal)

And please know that Everything is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill a contract! I would be glad if you accept my offer and I intend to commence on the job as soon as you are ready.

Please note when replying fill the form below:

Name:
Full Address: (not p . o . box):
City:
State:
Country:
Zip code:
Phone Number(s):
Age:
Sex:
Current job:
Email:
Bank Name ONLY-

Thanks for your anticipated action and i hope to hear back from you.

Tracy Fines
IFR(Institute of Food Research)
Norwich Research Park Colney
Norwich NR4 7UA UK

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello

How are you doing today?? this is to inform you that if you will need a loan try and send us and email back form it and believe that you are get this loan transfer into your bank account in 2 Hour and that we are give you a 100% Guarantee that you will get this loan and be happy God bless you Okay.Contact E-mail:neaguf233@gmail.com

Do you need financial assistance , we give out all types of loans to co-operate bodies and personal individuals in need of loan at a minimal interest rate . If interested in our services contact us with information's below .
Full Name:.
Contact Address:.
Phone:.
Country:.
Amount Needed as Loan:.
Loan Duration:.
Sex:.

I will be please to be at your service ,

Faithfully ,

Contact Name: Neagu Florin
Contact E-mail: neaguf233@gmail.com

Friday, April 21, 2017 11:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home