Recron Malaysia Polyester and Textile Company
One out of five!
My name is David Avilesa the recruitment officer of RECRON MALAYSIA POLYESTER AND TEXTILE COMPANY. The Producer of various clothing materials, batiks and assorted
fabrics. We are located in Malaysia. We sold our goods around the world, but we do have problem regarding payment from our international clients, this happens because
our Clients make payments for our supplies every week Via Bank Wire Transfer but we always face difficulties in receiving it here. We have minimum number of Candidates
to receive payments for us any time we have international supplies.
Presently, we are in need of 10 candidates in United States and 10 in United Kingdom to work as our representative, who will assist us in recieving payments from our
clients in U.S.A and U.K. YOU WILL BE PAID 10% FOR EACH TRANSACTION that you do for the company. This has no effect on your present job, You will only be required to
work for few hours of about 2 to 3 hours when the company has any transaction regarding receiving payments from our clients who are from United State or United
Kingdom, the payment is always inform of a Bank Wire Transfer,, When you recieve the payment, you will deduct 10% out of the payment then have the 90% sent back to the
company via WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM.
* The average monthly income is about 4000.00 USD.
* You are not required to pay before you can start working with us.
* This job gives you all the time you need for your regular job.
If you are interested in working with us, contact us via the address: **** email@example.com ****
RECRON MALAYSIA POLYESTER AND TEXTILE COMPANY.
Important Notes :-
1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.
2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.