Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Vagit Alekperov

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Hello,
Good day to you, I am Vagit Alekperov, I represent a leading company CEO in Russia. He has given me a very sensitive and private brief to ask for your partnership to re-profile legitimately accrued funds well over fifty million euros for a pipeline/transportation development project in the US.

I will give the details, but in summary, the funds are coming via a bank in western Europe, and this is a very legitimate request. You will be paid 8% for your management fees",if I am able to reach agreeable terms with you.

If this would interest you, please write me back by email vagitalekperov@hotmail.com and provide me with your telephone number, and private email address and I will provide further details. I wish for you to have this request as private as much as possible; we can not afford any political problems in our country.

Write me back.I look forward to it.

Thank you very much.
Mr. Vagit Alekperov.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home