Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, February 29, 2008

Issa Saka

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Hello,

I am publishing service manager for Continental Bank Benin.
I subscribe for one of our clients died in recent years.
After numerous inquiries to learn more about this customer and his home, I discovered that he had any person who can present themselves as a member of his family because he had cut all contact with the family in Europe twenty years ago.
So I contact you in order to act as agent (legal beneficiary) of the subscription.
I will give you more details if you are interested in my proposal. I continued to be optimist and hope to read you favourably

Contact:

Mr ISSA SAKA

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know who u r but you are not Issa Saka.

It's a highjacker guys.


BIG FRAUDERS

Friday, March 14, 2008 3:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home