Making the Most of the Internet - Blog


Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mrs. Mary Edward


Fraud. And a God-Tosser too!

One out of five!

Dear Friend,

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am Mrs.Mary Edward., a widow to Late Mr.Johnson Edward. I am 74years old,I am now a new Christian convert,suffering from long time cancer of the breast.

From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live for more than two months according to my doctors.

This is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the Earthquake resulting to the Tsunami Incident in Indonesian, and during the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his business and wealth.

The doctor has advised me that I may not live for more than two months, so I now decided to divide part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of the church and Mosque in Africa, America, Asia and Europe.

I selected you after visiting the website Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of communication and I prayed over it, I am willing to donate the sum of Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling. (Ј5.5Million) which is about (Eleven Million US Dollars) ($11.Million) which i deposited with Security Company here as Family Tresure to you, for you to help me distribute to less privileges in your country.

I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends, I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria, Malaysia and some countries in Africa, Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore as they seem not to be contented with what I have left for them.

Please I want you to note that, you will give me assurance that as soon as you receive the money, you will distribute 80% to the less priviges around you while you will use the remaining 20% for yourself . This fund is lying in a Security Company here Though i did not disclosed the content to the Security Company i deposited it as Family Tresure and upon my instructions, you will file in an application for the claim of the Consigment in your name.

Lastly, I honestly pray that this money when claimed will be used for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without God is vanity upon vanity.

May the Grace of our Lord, the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you and your family.

I await your urgent reply.

Kindly Contact Me through My personal attorney Barr. Jerry Briggs as i have discussed with him yesterday while he visited me here in the hospital that you are going to contact him for the release of the Consigment from the security company. his Tel:+ 44-7031934772 Fax: 44-8704716572 or Email: ( ) Please do not let him know that the box contain money.because i do want him to know as you know that human mind is full of evil and if he knows, he may want to claim the Consigment for himself.Just tell him that i advised you to contact him Consigning my Cosigment which i deposited to Inland Bond Security Company for immediate release to you.

Yours in Christ.
Mrs.Mary Edward.

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from,, etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to, etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.



Anonymous edward lopez said...

Yes I receive a e-mail form this person ... she out there....

Saturday, November 27, 2010 7:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home