Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Mrs. Jessica Johnson

 

Pass the sick bucket.

Fraud.

One out of five.

Hello Dear,
Please my dear, do not feel embarrassed by my mail to you. I am Mrs.Jessica johnson, The wife of Bishop Alberto Ramento the prominent human right defender and chairperson of the Philippine independent church community for the movement national freedom.
Well during my late husband death threat, he gave me the total sum of $12.5, million dollars for the up keeping/future of our children and asks me to put it in a metallic box and deposit it in a security and finance company in abroad.
This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. This means that the security company does not even know the content of this trunk box.
I am contacting you because I want you to help me in securing the money in the box for the future of my children. I will give you 15% of the total money after you have successfully secured the box. For your assistance to me. If you are willing to help me,
Please email at (jessicajohnson206@yahoo.fr)
Best regards
Mrs.johnson

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home