Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Rita Samuel Doe

 

Fraud. But with god again.

One out of five.

Hello Dearest !

Thanks for your acceptance to my proposal I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and I am Miss.;Rita Samuel Doe 23 years old girl from Liberia, the only daughter of Late President Samuel Kanyon Doe who was killed by Prince Johnson and his rebels groups after many innocent soul were killed ,My father was killed by government of Prince Johnson, he accuse my father of coup attempt.

I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I, am receiving from my step mother. She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents.So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your country.

My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$4,500, 000.00 in Bank with my name as the next of kin. However,I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.
This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

I am staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send in your questions.

Thanks as i hope to receive from you soon.
Yours Truly!

Miss.Rita Samuel Doe!!

Labels:

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm dealing with miss. mary samuel doe right now....hahahah...i wonder who comes up with this stuff...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 9:25:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now Mr. doe has another only daughter Jennifer. How he could produce so moch babies even after his death? i also want to have that power.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 7:40:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why can't someone in authority jail these people and through away the key.......right now a laura doe has been sending me mails.i wonder if they have ever fooled anyone

Saturday, May 23, 2009 11:59:00 pm  
Blogger Hollie said...

ive been recieving emails from laura doe too. unfortuantly i accidently told her my age am i in trouble?

Sunday, May 31, 2009 4:12:00 pm  
Blogger James Miller said...

I suspect you're OK. There are loads of people of your age!

But if you've given anything like bank account, then go there immediately.

Sunday, May 31, 2009 4:26:00 pm  
Blogger idk said...

i accidental gave my name and my age is that bad i gave my first name only

Monday, June 15, 2009 5:57:00 pm  
Blogger Momo said...

I am dealing with a Laura Doe at the moment. I see the blog was done since 2007. Its the exact same letter that i received except for the name. When i write her next i will be asking her about her sister Rita. Let me see how she takes it :-)

Friday, June 26, 2009 9:51:00 pm  
Anonymous Mark said...

Well,Well I had just had the same from this person, the same letter and it's exact.

Thursday, December 10, 2009 4:10:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

this people are just bitch,hoe who have nothing to do than destroy anybody life and if i find that will be the end of them.

Friday, January 29, 2010 12:34:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

this people are just bitch,hoe who have nothing to do than destroy anybody life and if i find that will be the end of them.

Friday, January 29, 2010 12:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it's not going to be like father like daughter. If it is, then I pity all the men who will fall for miss Doe.

Friday, February 05, 2010 6:46:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just recived it from Nora, anyone knows her?hahahahaha

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 9:46:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am giving them fake a/c numbers.............let them learn that guys r a ware and stop messing around

Thursday, July 29, 2010 6:40:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

these guys are weak........this one has given me a death cirtificate and her id card

Thursday, July 29, 2010 6:43:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive just had lizzy doe on using same letter monies have increased must be inflation and thre is a reverant involved as well

Monday, April 04, 2011 3:01:00 pm  
Blogger kemigee said...

i have been receiving messages from vivin doe a fake daughter of
the late samuel k doe with this e-mail(vivindoeforreallove2011@yahoo.co.uk) saying his father left $3.8million so i should help her with-draw the money and i told her i can't do that and i am too young to handle such amount of money, i am just 19

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 2:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home