Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Alexis Burton

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

RE:TO WORK AS PARTNERS/YOUR URGENT CALL

ALEXIS BURTON (PARTNER)
KRIKLER & ASSOCIATES
Cell:+234 703 4553252
Email: alexis_burtonjp@yahoo.co.jp

Dear Good One,

Compliments. I confidently wish to indulge in a trustworthy and Honest fearing interest with you. Please my dear friend; I know this message
has
come to you as a big surprise because we have not met before.

First of all let me introduce myself, I am Barrister Alexis Burton, a solicitor at law and the personal Attorney To the late Mr. Lawrence
Smith,a National of your country. On the 31st of October 1999, my client was involved in a car accident and unfortunately for him he lost his life.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property
left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declayed
unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit was lodged. The bank where the
deceased hadan account valued at about $63.8 Million Dollars has issued me with
a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account Confiscated
within the next twenty one official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I now seek
your consent to present you as the next of kin Of the deceased since you are bearing the same name so that the Proceeds of this account valued at
$63.8 Million Dollars can be paid to you,and subsequently to be shared among us If agreed by you, then we can discuss on your
percentage.
I have all necessary Legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this transaction through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please feel free to call me and reply ONLY to my private email address:
alexis_burtonjp@yahoo.co.jp

Regards,
Barr. Alexis Burton (ESQ)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home