Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Mercy John

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Hello My Dearest One
I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously.ouedraogo seydou
I am asking for your assistance after I have gone through your profile that speaks good of you.
I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation now.
I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. well, i am mercy john 21years old girl and I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emmergency.

In nutshell, My (late)father ( richaid john)was the personal advicer to the former head of state in my country ( cote d'lvorie ) in west africa. And also a cocoa merchant, Due to political crisis facing my country now he was murdered by rebels along his way to our nearby town (yahssokro)
All his properties was totally destroyed. However, after his death I managed to escape with a very important document (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) of (US$19.5m)Nineteen point five million U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in ( bank) in here cte d'lvoire which i am the next of kin.

Meanwhile,i am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer this money over to your country and into your possession pending my arrival to meet with him/ her
Furthermore,you can contact the bank here in africa for confirmation and i will issue a letter of authorisation on your name,that will enable the manager of the bank to deal with you on my behalf and however mention your percentage you will take to asisstance me over this transaction, hoping to hear from you soon . thanks mercy john.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home