Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Amina Ahmed

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dear,
I am introducing my self as Miss.Amina Ahmed , the only Dauther of late Alhaji and Mrs Moussa Ahmed , I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction., And I wish to invest in Manufacturing or real estate management in your country. or possible any good lucrative business you know much better than me.

I have Five million seven houndred thousand united states dollars. USD($5.700,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in helping me stand as my foreign business partner who is going to clear this consignment out from security company , the consignment was deposited in Africa and was letter lifted to Europe where the consignment is now under the care of the security company . According to the director of the company. I will still go to the security company and fine out more where the consignment located now as soon as I hear seriousely from you. Incase if you are interested with dissapointment

Please it is very important you contact me immediately on my private email address bellow for further explanation on the whole entire work plan.

Awaiting your immediate response
Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards
Amina Ahmed

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's real name Nki or Nke OKORO.She is number phono 0022508550884 she is have worked bank africa in abidjan

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 8:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home