Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

David Scott

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dear friend

I got your details after an extensive online search for a reliable foreign business partner.

It involves a time deposit of $48.3million (Forty Eight Million And Three hundred thousand United States Dollars only) in an account in the Netherlands.

The circumstances surrounding the death of the depositor with no known nominated successor has made it difficult to locate anyone who is directly related to the deceased.

With very strong feeling that no one will ever come forward to claim the funds and the investigation coming to a close after several months, the need for assistance becomes crucial, as a next of kin to the depositor is earnestly sought for and your name fits exactly the family name of the depositor and that is why i have contacted you today.

I have a legal and totally risk free means through which the funds can be released to you or your nominated bank account within a very short time after due documentation and authentication process.

The strategy is to use my position as his Attorney to present you as a next of Kin and beneficiary of the time deposit.

I expect your response and if in the affirmative, contact me on my direct
Phone: +31-630-261-307.You can also send an email to my private email address which is as follows:
dkscotdavid@netscape.net

I shall advice you on what we need to do on receipt of a positive response from you.

Best regards,

Mr. David Scott
Tel:+31-630-261-307

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home