Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, January 04, 2008

Charles Lamini

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

From Mr Charles Lamini.

Dear Friend.

This Message Might Meet You in Utmost Surprise; however It’s just my Urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this Transaction.
I am a Banker by Profession from Cote D' ivories In West Africa and currently Holding the post Of foreign remittance Director in our Bank.

I Have The Opportunity Of Transferring The Left Over Funds ($11.Million) Of One Of My Bank Clients Mr George Brumley Jr, 68yrs, Who Died Along With His Entire Family In Kenya Plane Crash 2003.You Can Confirm The Geniuses Of The Deceased Death.
You can view this site below to know more.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html


Hence, I am inviting You For A Business Deal Where This Money Can Be Shared Between Us In The Ratio Of 50/40 / 10% For Any income expenses that will come During the transfer, If You Agree To My Business Proposal. Further Details Of The Transfer Will Be Forwarded To You As Soon As I Receive Your Return Mail.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location wherein the money will be remitted.

1. YOUR NAMES...................
2.BANK NAME...................
3.BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER............
4.AGE.................
5. OCCUPATION................
6. FAX...............
7. SCANNED PASSPORT...........
8. TELEPHONE.................
9. YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS..........
Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send to you by email the text of the application to fill and send to the bank,
Have a Great Day.
REPLY me with this email below/
(lamini@webmail.co.za)
Thanks,Yours
Mr Charles Lamini.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home