Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, January 04, 2008

Homzy Allied

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dear Friend, I Want Truth & Honest
Am Ms Margaret Soriano 32years old, citizen of London Uk, a purchasing manager to a company in UK called HOMZY ALLIED GROUP OF COMPANY,PLC. Kindly give attention to this letter, though it will bring surprise to you as it comes from a strange person.
Due to my condition now, i honorable demand for your co-operations, honest, reliablity and sincerely on this transaction as a Friend / business partner, i have deliberated it in my mind and decided to contact you and offer you this business proposal.
I have decided to intimate you personally and discreetly with this business proposal which will be of mutual benefit to both of us. When i was persuring through your profile, I became aware of your credibility,

Now i will no more be able to make my trip to malaysia as normal does because of my health, I have been diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medication, and right now am on admission in the hospital that will take few months according to medical director.
Though my company have arranged to send my assistant for the mission to purchase the products on behalf of my company which i normally bought in Malaysia. For the fact that i do buy the product ( EXCANDINE MULTI- CLEANSER GEM XGH) at the rate of ($2,500 u.s dollars) per a carton of six bottles and re-sold to my company at rate of ($4,200 u.s dollars)

The Excandine Multi- Cleanser Gem is a new scientific chemical fluid substance manufactured in North korea , its of lubricant, mainly used in the gemological laboratory for the purification of diamonds clarity treatment, it penetrate deep into diamond and vaporizes out black inclusion in diamonds and other precious stones listed below:-
(1) Tanzanite
(2) Citrine
(3) Pink topaz
(4) Aquamarine
(5) Ruby
(6) Sapphire
(7) Zircon (both blue and colorless)
These product are rare and highly demanded by my company in Britain, though not long it came to existence, it was introduce to our company by a Chinese friend, Mrs Jessy Chau, a gemologist in USA, who gave me a sample for text on my last visit to the United States.
After our companies research on this product, I discovered it in Malaysia and i have been going to Malaysia for the purchases . I now wish to appoint you as our local agent in Malaysia, so that the assistant purchasing manager who will soon be in Malaysia will have to buy the products through you in other to protect my former dealings, I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared to have a friend then in Malaysia but focus on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.
But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this my self for now. Iam offering you 50% of the proceeds from each of the deals whenever he comes to make the purchase of the products as its going to be a continuous business until i stand back on my feet while 40% is for me and 10% would be your local and international operational costs during each of the business transactions in Malaysia.
This transaction is completely risk free to you and will last a day or two days only. I dont want the person they will be sending to know the cost price that i have been buying the product in malaysia. The dealer of this product is a malaysian lady, I want to introduce you as the dealer to my Company so that my representative will buy it through you.
If you promise to be faithful to me by sending my percentage after the transaction with my company, i will now send you all the details you need for the business. I need a trustworthy person that will handle this business for me until i stand back on my feet. For more information please do contact me with the E-mail address as stated above. I want truth & honest to be our watch word.

While waiting for your positive and urgent reply.

Warmest regards
Yours faithfully
Margaret

Labels:

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also received this kind of email. Same message, word by word. Only the name of the person was change, instead of Margaret Soriano, the sender claimed to be Sylvester Waylon. Thanks for posting it. I appreciate your warning.

Sunday, January 27, 2008 4:06:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just received this proposal, only the names and amount have changed but generally the content are very similiar.
Thanks for the warning as FRAUD !

Saturday, February 09, 2008 2:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received a very similar proposal as well from a certain Marion Rolland. She contacted me through a dating website. Anyways, thanks for the warning, saves me a lot of time chasing ghosts.

Saturday, February 16, 2008 8:48:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received this message in ditto. Every words and sentences are same. IT IS A FRAUD and the sender should be penalised for sending such unsolicited mail and should be sent to jail for infringement to others modesty.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 3:27:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I received exactly similar message on 11-03-08 via Tagged. Thanks for the reminder.

Thursday, March 13, 2008 4:03:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trima kasih laa sbb habaq kat cheak
kalu tidak rentas ratuih ribu yang syok too pompuan kat malaysia tu ada nama dia rauziah x cun lansung kaki kudeee penuh

Thursday, April 10, 2008 6:00:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just received the similar proposals as above just that the name is different. She contacted me through gmail. Thanks for the reminder.

Thursday, May 08, 2008 6:34:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, thank for this comment.
i also received this similar proposals as u mention. but the name is difference and the profit is difference.she also contacted me through massager. Thanks u so much for your kind reminder.

Friday , May 23 2008

Friday, May 23, 2008 2:23:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received this email too, no doubt they are Nigerian, I will bet my left testie on it

Monday, July 21, 2008 7:24:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, of course this is real and there is no story about it. As this is very much available in that country and the Price has gone a bit high due to the oil prices so it is difficult to buy first with your money the 5 or 50 boxes whatever suits you and then resell it to the company rep. for more profit.The company rep.is obliged as the local salespersons are nasty and do not have any respect for the Muslims or any other Religion.One name is Noorah Zulkifli the socalled sales woman.I had a very bad experience with that Lady she will just not listen to you and would sictate her terms of cash and carry.So first show them the cash and then carry the goods whether it is the same stuff or not.Your money has to go and you just cant check the validity of the container.That is the type of business they are doing.,in that Muslim country.Although you can do the business but buy 5 boxes and waste your money on them and if luckly find them alright you can buy the whole lot thereafter.If you are reading mrs.Susan Lincolin the staff of HOMZY ALLIED.these are the facts

Friday, August 01, 2008 4:56:00 pm  
Blogger James Miller said...

I think all of this proves that they are a bunch of crooks.

Friday, August 01, 2008 5:03:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a scam. So obvious. And to that fellow who posted on 1 August. You are trying to say the way they conduct business is so barbaric. For your info, I come from this part of the world. It is rubbish and nonsense that you mentioned.
U are definitely in the scam with them.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 3:03:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. am glad i do some checking. this will save me a lot from troublesome. i too received this kind of email from donald william, contacting me via WAYN. Thanks for the warning.

Monday, September 29, 2008 8:04:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, below is what I received today:

Dear steven,

Thanks so much for your email and response, im happy to send you the details of the business proposal which i hope to share with you. This business contract goes on a supply of a cleansing agent called EXCANDINE MULTI-GEM CLEANSER XHg is a geometrical fluid used in the purification of GOLDS, SILVER AND LIMESTONE..

Here in England, Products is in a high demand by many of the gold trading company , and right now i have been able to find a distributor in Asia,Malaysia who sells excandine multi-gem cleanser xhg fluid very cheap more than what the company buys it here.

There in Asia Malaysia, they sell a carton of this fluid at the cost of 2,400 USD, while here in England, they sell a carton at the cost of 7,800 USD per carton.

Now i seek for a partner in this business who will stand as the supplier of this fluid to my company purchasing manager there in Asia Malaysia, by buying this products at the cost of 2,400 USD per carton from the Malaysian distributor whom i will pass there details to you and resell to my company purchasing manager at the cost of 6,500 USD While we share the profit that will be made in percentage margin of 40% for me and 60% for you.

The company will be buying from 30 to 60 cartons of this fluid when they come to buy it from you there in Asia. This business is going to be on a monthly basis as long as yu are going to handle it well.

You have to know that this business is a side business which is going to be between me and you. I will be the one to pass the contact of the distributor of this FLUID in Malaysia to you and also will be the one to recommend you here in the company as a reputable dealer of EXCANDINE MULTI-GEM CLEANSER XHg. Ofcourse, this business need co-operation and trust for each other to enable us acomplished our goal.
I will like you to tell me full your interest and financial capability to handle this business to enable me pass you with the contact details of the malaysia distributor for you to contact them and find out the avaiability of the products before i will recommend you here to the company to contact you for the products.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.


Regards,
stephanie.

Monday, October 27, 2008 3:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamuaikum semua,

Untuk makluman semua ini adalah PENIPUAN kerana saya telah menjadi mangsa mereka. Saya telah kerugian melebihi RM100,000 kerana mempercayainya. Dan sekarang saya merayu agar sesiapa sahaja dapat membantu saya untuk menangkap kuncu-kuncu ini agar mereka x menipu org lain. Saya dpt tahu dr pihak polis penyangak2 ini semua mmg dah lama berleluasa termasuk juga di Singapura. Skrg ni saya sedang menjejaki mereka supaya mrk dpat ditangkap dengan seberapa segera. Sesiapa yang ingin membantu sy untuk mendapat maklumat untuk menangkap mereka bolehlah menghantar email kpd sy: chafiezha@yahoo.com

Saya mmg mengharapkan bantuan semua. sekian terima kasih. Wasalam

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 10:24:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is a fraud, just stay away from this muck.

Thursday, December 25, 2008 4:48:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

HOW TO KNOW THIS NOT SCAM
THE PERSON MUST CONTACT AND SEND YOUR PASSPORT TO ASK ABUT THESE PEOPLE IN THEIR EMBASSY
---------------------------
CHECK PERSON
---------------------------
IF REAL OR ....

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:24:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous: I received exactly the same proposal yesterday only the name of person was changed---\brooke Collins

Monday, March 23, 2009 10:19:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the information, these people should be found and penalised.

Monday, March 23, 2009 10:23:00 am  
Anonymous RAJAwang said...

Hi,

Thanks for the info, I have also received the mail, only again, the sender's name & the rate is different.. but I did replied to them, & let us see the result. I will post this 'scam' in my blog & update the same about their reply there.
If you care to know, please visit my blog:
www.rajawang.net

cheers!

Saturday, May 23, 2009 11:40:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
I received an email yesterday 20th July 2009 from a Caroline Nancy. The info in the email is the same as this website.
Caroline Nancy supplied 2 email address as listed below.
caronancy70@hotmail.com
carolinenancy84@gmail.com

Thank you for posting this scam I am very grateful

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 7:01:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I received an e-mail today 24 july 2009 from Martins Doggee .


CONATCT EMAIL: martinsdoggee@gmail.com
Number: +447031809512
Hello Dear
I found your email contact address via our human resources agent (www.mihneti.com)
Brief Introduction; I am Martins Doggee, 33years old, a Citizen of United kingdom, Procurement Manager to HOMMZY ALIED GROUP OF COMPANY .

I am the only child of my parents, i have been working with my company for 7 years before i had a car accident two months ago. Presently, am still undergoing my treatment and rehabilitation through some medical check up.
I am soliciting for a dependable individual who will be able to handle multiple-tasks with whom i can transact a well profitable Business. I on behalf of my company HOMMZY ALIEd GROUP OF COMPANY normally purchase this product (EXCARDINE MULTIGEM CLEANSER-XP) in malasia.The Excardine Multigem Cleanser- xp is a new scientific chemical fluid substance manufactured in North Korea, is of lubricant mainly used in the geological laboratory for the purification of diamonds clarity treatment, its penetrate deep into diamond and vaporizes out black inclusion in diamonds and other precious stones.

These product are rare and in high demand here in Britain, though not long it came to existence, it was introduce to our company by a Malaysian friend, (Ms Rauziah), a gemologist in Malaysia, whom i normally purchase the product from.

I have searched to a conclusive point that this product are specifically found in Malaysia, Meanwhile, we can purchase a large amount for supply at an affordable price in Malaysia by a reputable dealer. The management of (HOMMZYE ALIED GROUP OF COMPANY) has mandated to come over to Malaysia, to purchase the product mentioned above but the issue right now is that, i need the correspondence of a reliable partner, who will stand as the rightful seller of this product (.EXCARDINE MULTIGEM CLEANSER-XP),Due to my present condition.

The actual selling price from the dealers in Malaysia is GBP £ 1,500 per pack-equivalent to USD $2,800, While it is sold here in Britain at the rate of GBP £3,500 to Geological Companies. Meanwhile, i don't want our Company Director to go directly to the dealer because i have quoted the cost to be GBP £2,700, per pack-equivalent USD $5,000, and the management agreed with the offered price. My appeal to you is for your assistance, to buy the product from the dealer in Malaysia, and then resale to my company at the stipulated price as stated above. My Company Director will pay you cash on delivery, thereafter the profit will be shared base on
percentage 40% for me,60% for you.

The management is willing to purchase minimum of 30 packs and maximum of 100packs. (Huge profit) Well it will be my pleasure to handle this transaction with you.Once again i will not like my company Director to deal or meet with the seller (Ms Rauziah), also i will not like Ms Rauziah to deal or meet with my company Director because of the price i
have quoted to my company.

Note that the transaction will continue pending on your co-operation towards this first deal.i will need your contact number for easier communication if u are interested kindly get back to me in my private email address martinsdoggee@gmail.com
I hope to hear from you soon..

Other Documents will follow suit if you are willing to partner with me in this business.
Regards
Name: Martins Doggee
Phone number: +447031809512

Friday, July 24, 2009 7:08:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home