Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Frank Santos

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

My dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay.
Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects,i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds.
Now contact my secretary in Republic of Benin, his name is Mrs. Alisa Marcum,through this e-mail address (alisamarcum_209@yahoo.fr ) or call him on +229 93 41 49 58 and ask him to send you the total of $950.000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get intouched with my secretary Mrs. Alisa Marcum and instruct him where to send the amount to you.
Remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get intouch with him Mrs. Alisa Marcum, he will s end the amount to you without any d elay.
Regards,
Barr Frank Santos

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home