Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Patrick Chan

 

Fraud.

One out of five

FUNDS TRANSFER PROPOSA,
It is understandable that you might be a little bit apprehensive because you do not know me but I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you. I got your reference in my search for someone who suits my proposed business relationship. I am Mr.Patrick K. W. Chan Executive Director & Chief financial Officer of Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I will need you to assist me in
executing a business project from Hong Kong to your country. It involves the transfer of money. Everything concerning this transaction shall be legally done without hitch.
Once the funds have been successfully transferred into your account, we shall share in the ratio to be agreed by both of us. Contact me on my confidential
Email address (patrickchan_1@yahoo.com.hk) I shall furnish you with more information’s about this operation immediately I receive a positive response from you.
Kind Regards,
Mr.Patrick K. W. Chan
E-mail:patrickchan_1@yahoo.com.hk

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got an email off these gimps, still, one or two morons out of a thousand people isnt bad bussiness for them really

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:58:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home