Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, March 15, 2008

John Valenti

 

Fraud.

One out of five. Although, I'#ll give him minus two for formatting.

Dear Friend, Mr. Jacob Wynkoop 72 years of age and a national of your country who worked with an oil servicing company as a private contractor made a fixed deposit of fund valued at US$14,500,000.00 (Fourteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) in a diplomatic consignment with a Security Company/ Finance Firm in Europe as Family Inheritance Fund and unfortunately lost his life in an Egyptian charter plane Boeing 737 which crashed into the Red Sea early on January 3rd, 2004 shortly after taking off from the resort of Sharm el-Sheikh, killing all the 135 passengers and 13 crew members aboard. He left no clear beneficiary as Next of Kin except some vital documents related to the deposit of the fund. View:(http://english.people.com.cn/200401/04/eng20040104_131791.shtml) On January 3rd 2008, the governing body of the Security Company/Finance Firm contacted me on this matter, requesting that I should notify and present the next of kin of my late client to make claims of the deposited fund but I am yet to provide the Next of Kin since I know that my client had no living next of kin but I went ahead and made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my late clients extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful. Under a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin since you are from the same country so that my late client's fund will not be confiscated by the Security Company. You and I can go into partnership investment or share the money, you will be entitled to 50% of the total sum for your role as the relative and next of kin of my late client, 40% for me while 10% is to be marked out for any expenses that will be incurred during the clearance or process of transfer of the fund to your bank account. Be assured that there's no risk involved as all necessary legal documents will be procured. All I require is your sincerity, honesty; co-operation and utmost good faith to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Kindly get back to me immediately you read this letter either by e-mail ( johnvalenti@aol.com) or by telephone (+31.641.763.065) for further discussion. Thanks for your anticipated co-operation. Mr.John Valenti.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home