Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Amadi William

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

From Barrister Amadi William
of {Golrufchambers}
Legal Practitioner and
High Court Representative
12 Ola Street Suru-Lere
Lagos -Nigeria,
Email{william_amadi@gawab.com}

It is obvious that this proposal will come to you as a suprise this is because we have not met before, but i am sending you this email by the huge fund transfer opportunity that will be of mutual benefit to the two of us,I am (Amadi William) personal Attorney to the late Engr.Ali Akbar a Foreigner,and a coutractor with Shell Petroleum Company in Nigeria.

On the 21st of April 2003,my client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu/Lagos Express Road. Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the accident, Since then I have made several inquiries to several Embassies to locate any extended relatives of my clients, this has proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I know decided to contact you to assist me in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client,I can easily convince the bank with my legal practice that you are a relation to my client.Otherwise the money he left behind will be confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged. valued at about $12.5million U.S dollars( Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.America Dollars).

Consequently,The bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated.since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for several years now.I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased,so that the proceeds of this account valued at $12.5million U.S dollars can be paid to your account and then you and me can share the money. 70% for me and 25% to you,while 5% should be for expenses or tax as government may require.I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.I look forward to hear from you urgently so that we can proceed accordingly.
forward your response back to my pravite email {william_amadi@gawab.com}

All i need from you is
YOUR FULL NAME................YOUR AGE..................

HOME ADDRESS.................OCCUPATION................

MOBILE PHONE NUMBER................FAX NUMBER..........
And any necessary Identification
I wait for your urgent response,

Thanks and God Bless.
Yours Faithfully
Barrister Amadi William
{william_amadi@gawab.com}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home