Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Joy Dan

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

From joy dan

My Dear,

Good day to you, I hope fine, dear am writing this mail with due
respect and heartful of tears,sorrow and pains in my heart, since i have
not known or met ourselves previously I am asking for your assistance,i
have gone through your profile and will be very glad if you can render
me assistance to my situation now. I will make my proposal well
known if I am given the opportunity. I would like to use this opportunity
to introduce my self to you.

I am joy dan, a 20 years old young girl from Cote' Ivoire, the
only daughter of Late Mr .M.J. Ebo , my father and mother was
Assassinated when i was 12 years old, i still in primary six in school and One
of my fathers best friend rushed to our school and pick me to republic of Senegal where i was with him and his family
and continue my study and after some years he was illed before he
died, i was 18 years old then and he called me, give me all the document
concerning my fathers properties and the deposit account, he collected
from my fathers lawyer in my country and directed me to his family
lawyer.
may his soul rest in peace.

When Mr.Donard John, my father best friend
died and his family started matreatig me, i left the family house to
Refugee camp were i live now. My father is Former Assistant Director
Of Cote'Ivoire Gold And Coco Mining Corporation before his death . The
main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek for your assistance
in the area of future investment and also my father left some huge
amount of money for me,which i want you to help me and invested in
country.T

his money is Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars($U.S8,500000) which was deposited some years ago by my late father,
he made me the sole beneficiary/next of kin to the money. I am now
asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim for the bank , I am a young girl and too young in age i can't handle this can of
transaction, i want you to stand as my foreign partner oversea and also
to help me on investment of the money am ready to offer you 35%of this money has your own intrest once you help me in claiming the money from the bank . I will give you details about the
deposit as you respond to my request

Yours Sincerely
joy dan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home