Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Roseline Johnson

 

Fraud. A God-Tosser too!

One out of five.

GREETING IN THE LORD/URGENT ANSWER

In Lordship. I am the above named person from Angola but now undergoing medical treatment.
Please reply to this email Address: roselinejohnson2009@yahoo.fr

Dearest in the Lord

My name is Mrs Roseline Johnson a nationality of Angola. I am married to late Eng. James Johnson who was an Oil dealer with the Refinary Company in Abidjan Ivory Coast West Africa for 25 years, before he died in the year 2003. We were both married for eleven years with a male child called Timothy.

My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both very close as husband and wife and since his death I decided not to re-marry.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of USD26,500,000.00 (Twenty six Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with one of the bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire , I will send you details as soon as you indicate your interest to use the Money the way I will instruct you.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer illness and the same time having stroke. Having known my condition and believing the doctor,then I decided to donate this fund to avoid total loss to Less privilege, or better still an individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want a person or church that will use this fund to churches, orphanages, research centres and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I have a child that will inherit this money but my son Timothy can not carry out this work only because I and my late husband decide to use some of the money to work for God and live some for our only son to have a better live. our son is just 20 year old now and been grow up in africa, he have low manterity and my husband´s relatives are not Christians and I don´t want my family hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don´t want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision, I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight for my case and I shall hold my peace.

I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact information of the bank and other details that will enable you claim the funds. please I want you to be aware that according to my late husband attorney there are some important documents that will be required by the bank for the transfer, this is where I will need your little assistance before the fund can be transfer with the help of the attorney.

I will also issue you a letter of authority/Power of Attorney that will make you the beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the GOD must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

I send you this mail under severe pains. Any delay in your reply will be detrimental. Please assure me that you will act accordingly.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ.

Mrs. Roseline Johnson.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home