Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Jackson Chris

 

Fraud.

One out of Five.

GREETINGS,

I am Mr Jackson chris. the manager of Auditing and Accounting department of Union Togolaise Banque (UTB) Lome-Togo West Africa. In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum of (US$15.8 Million dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers (John Shumejda) who died in a plan crash on 4 January 2002. You can view this CNN site for more details.

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/england.plane/

I need a reliable someone with a foreign account to be able to receive this money even an empty account can serve to claim this money.

Should you be willing to complete this transaction, send to me your private telephone number for easy and effective communication and location. As soon as the transfer is concluded y
ou are entitled to 50% of the total fund. Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you more details on this transaction trusting to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr.Jackson chris .
Get back to this Email Address: jack_chris@yahoo.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home