Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hatloans.com

 

I've just had some spam from this company offering me an unsecured loan.

I suspect that's against the rules of the FSA. It may all be kosher, but I certainly wouldn't borrow any money, or buy anything for that matter, from a company that advertised with e-mails that looked like spam.

Why do I say look like spam?

The e-mail came from Frank Pierre [jadinsjyyevettepiab@excite.com]. Is that a genuine e-mail? No! Well, not in my book and I suspect ninety-nine percent of all Internet users.

If you can't reply directly to it, then the e-mail should be illegal. I did reply to the e-mail address and as expected it bounced.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spam from hatloans.com
Hi there,
Yes it;s spam and don't if you think its dodgy it usually is don't bother replying to it either as it will cause you problems with harvesting your email address. for more info on the company you mention check out www.hatloans.org

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 8:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home