Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Steve William

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transfered to a Swiss Bank Account with the cooperation of a new partner from England who is an international business man. I'm presently in England for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past effort and attempt in assisting me transfer those funds despite that it failed us somehow - that is why I decided to compensate you.
Now Contact My Secretary, her Contact detail is:

Name: Mrs Teresa Spilla
Email: teresa.spilla1@gmail.com

Ask her to send you the total $800,000.00 (Eight Hundred Thousand United States
Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past effort and attempt in assisting me in this matter.I appreciated your effort at that time very much.
So feel free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Martins Ken and instruct her on where to send the money to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I have instructed my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Martins Ken and she will send the amount to you without any delay.You can as well call me for more discussion.

Regards,
Dr. Steve William

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home