Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Fang Zhu

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

Hello,
I am Mr. Fang Zhu a banker in Singapore.I have a proposal to discuss about a certain Dormant Investment Account of a deceased customer.My proposition to you is to seek your consent,and to present your kind self as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client.

I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect all from any bridge of law.To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please contact me through my email addresses below stating your info and i will give you further details about the transaction as it will be beneficial to all parties concerned.

To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please contact me through emailS stating the
followings: (1) Full Name; (2) Telephone and Fax Number; (3) Postal
Address: (4) Occupation;

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Fang Zhu

Email: oilted@excite.com
Email: postnited@hotmail.com

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home