Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hunky Dory Home

 

I heard the owner of this company having a right, Geordie go at Royal Mail. She sells all sorts of nice things for homes, including custom-made lampshades. I put that as a friend was looking for some a few weeks ago and couldn't find what she was looking for.

It would seem that she's suffering from poor service. At least I get a good one down here in Suffolk.

I've also put the link because I run Dory Previn's web site.

In my view her web site would benefit from a linked blog from something like WordPress.

Interesting I put this blog entry up as Hunky Dory Homes originally and if you searched for that you missed the real site. It shows you should probably put some misspellings in your web site. Wrong from a design point of view, but right if you want to find the site.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home