Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Barrister Desmond Elliot

 

This one must be fraud. He's invoking God. About half the frauds do. God must be very annoyed at her name being taken in vain.

But he's got the date of the London bombing as the 12th July 2004 instead of the 7th July 2005. Or did I forget something.

I do like the bit that says :-

May the almighty GOD speak to your mind to assist in getting these fund out of the bank without delay.

One out of five.

From:(DEACON)BARRISTER DESMOND ELLIOT(ESQ) DESMOND ELLIOT CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES,
15 Campshill Road
Se13 6qu Lewisham
London England.
EMAIL ADDRESS:barristerdesmondelliot@yahoo.co.uk

Attn:Miller,

I am(Deacon) Barrister Desmond Elliot(ESQ),the Personal Attorney to Mr David Miller. A deceased immigrant and foreigner,who based in London for so many years before his untimely death occured,Also referred to as my client for over 10 years now and we attend the same church as well.On the 12th of July 2004, my client, his wife and their only Child died in the train bomb blast along Edgware road,United Kingdom.Since then I have been managing his properties here in the United Kingdom, and some of these properties have been sold out,but he had the plan to leave the United Kingdom so before his death he put out some of those property for sale because the tax the united kingdom goverment was collecting from him was too much,I monitored the payment as his attorney since i was incharge but the payment went directly to the Barclays bank in United Kingdom,so the property has been bought and paid for directly into his personal account in Barclays bank and i have all copies of payment made by the buyers.Now the money paid was deposited with a Barclays bank here in United Kingdom. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Barclays bank particularly.

The Barclays bank has issued me a notice to provide any of his next of kin or close associate to come and claim the fund before they get the account confiscated within 21 offical working days.My late client has an account valued at UK £4.5 Million pounds ,Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for years now and the company has giving me deadline, I now seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to my late client,so that the proceeds of this account valued at UK £4.5 Million Pounds Sterling can be paid to you And then you and I can share the money 60% for me and 40% for you respectively.I want you to know that i am a born again christian and i am a Deacon in my church but i have to do these because if i dont the stress and trouble and personal money i have spent to assisty him to these stage will be a waste and also i count these to be a blessing from the almighty GOD,so please i will plead for your dedication and honesty in these transaction.

I have all necessary information/ documents that can be used to back up our Claim.All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this dealthrough. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will Protect you from any breach of the law. Trust me, as his attorney, this is a Risk free business relationship.I have all neccessary documents from the High court that authorise me to come up with the next of kin for the release of the fund and i have submitted a copy to the bank,after their verification i was told to come up with the next of kin,so i will give you all the documents required for you to know these is legit.

If you indicate interest you are advised to send the following information.to my private email address (barristerdesmondelliot@yahoo.co.uk)May the almighty GOD speak to your mind to assist in getting these fund out of the bank without
delay.


{1} CONTACT ADDRESS
{2} FULL NAME
{3} PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER
{4} YOUR AGE AND YOUR OCCUPATION

Best Regards.
(Deacon) Barrister Desmond Elliot(ESQ).

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha - i have just had the same one slight name change however, confirming he is tracing thr next of kin beneficiary of a family with no relatves - funny though didn't think a barristers fee would come to approx $3.25million. This tile working in London from Desmond and James Associates London - these people really need to get a life of their own instead of trying to steal ours!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:46:00 pm  
Blogger James Miller said...

Thanks Sassy. You made me laugh and I need that at the moment, as my wife died last week. I'm afraid these idiots are getting my vitriol. So what! My wife was a barrister and I have an army of them, who are so upset at her death, that they would take anybody who sued me spuriously apart, limb from limb. Only metaphorically of couse.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:59:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi desmond miller has contacted me to give me a dying womans estate worth 7.6 million us her name is hillary brett i have communicated with them both about 6 weeks they wanted me to pay the atty and high court fees to obtain a power of atty naming me their heir to this fortune i finally told them i thought it was a scam and if it was not for them to take out the fees out of my proceeds they were at first shocked that i would accuse her a god fearing woman (even showing me pictures of her in a hospital bed and showing me copies of his passport) so now im waiting for the next proposal i suspect it will be a fee from the vault banker for me to claim my lock box which is suppose to contain the 7.6 million thanks

Monday, December 22, 2008 7:27:00 pm  
Blogger James Miller said...

Don't pay them anuything!

Monday, December 22, 2008 7:42:00 pm  
Blogger Rob 'Ralpapajan' Thurman said...

Hi everyone, and compliments of the season to you. I have just had, well about three months ago but I have been away, a similar offer. The thing is that I am raising funds for an overseas organisation and the info they sent me fitted what I am doing. Only snag was that they got my email address as opposed to the one I use for the org. This alerted me. Then they sent me some very official looking forms. Snag was that:
1. The Postal Code of the High Court, "Probate" Division is wrong a P instead of a R and a comma in the wrong place plus

2. the address is for a defunct HSBC Branch. And finally

3. The Claim Document is from a Company in Nigeria for a Security Vault with a head office in Cote d'Ivoire. Hmmm.

Even the passport is not quite right. Signature not on the right page. The print is not a British Passport Office Font and the ID page is an even page rather than the odd page it should be on. The distance from the bar code to the edge of the page is also incorrect.

No idea what they want me to pay.

Any idea as to whom I should send the evidence would be welcome. Although, apart from perhaps forging a British Passport I am not sure they have committed a crime.

Thanks to the Internet and Google.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 4:21:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, this Desmond was trying to con my son into claiming a estate to the amount of USD$20,5 milj, so I just declined it. Luckily for this website, where he conned even more people and they were willing to tell us about this.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 8:45:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant believe it, i received an mail on facebook sayinf that the husband MR R.Kleynhans,his wife and his only daughter died in an accident and that he cant find any family so he found me and that i can het 20 million dollars.please ppl be aware of this.dont know how ppl can do this.

Monday, November 09, 2009 12:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home