Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, November 30, 2007

Mrs. Catrina Hawks

 

I've had this idiot before.

She's neither dying nor my friend, but my wife, Celia, is both.

I'll give this post the usual one out of five.

Dearest friend,

I am Mrs. Catrina Hawks. from Switzerland I am deaf and has cancer of the breast, I lost my husband 12yrs ago without a child of mine.

I have to sell all my properties left by my husband because the doctors say i have less than 2months to live.

i have deposited the funds of $3.5m,which i sold from my properties and deposit into a Bank. I want you to help me use the funds to help the charity,deaf and the motherless babies home before i die.If you are a good and honest Christian ,i shall give you the contact of the Bank and also the Deposit Certificate,so as to claim my funds before my death.

Expecting your urgent response,and may God bless you as you carry out my wish.

yours dying sister
Mrs. Catrina Hawks.

I knew you shouldn't reply, but I felt to in this case.

My wife really is dying of cancer and you can stuff your message up your arse.

Why is it that so many scams like yours mention God? Because you are callous enough to play on the feelings of those who believe in a fairy story.

My wife and I do not believe in God or any other supreme being,

May you die a horrible death.

James Miller

P.S. I am not and never will be your friend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home