Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, November 30, 2007

Mrs. Hector J. Hailey

 

Welcome back to an old friend.

She keeps posting and she's still stuck in that hospital in Burnley. She must have a really serious illness like being a crook.

It's still fraud.

One out of five.

From: Mrs.Hector J.Hailey
Woodland Avenue
Goole
East Riding and Yorkshire
DN14 6RX
United Kingdom

My Dear Beloved,

I am the above named person but now undergoing medical treatment in Burnley General Hospital, Burnley, UK BB10 2PQ . I am married to Mr.
Hector Juan, who worked with British Judicial Commission in Chelsea England for over a decade before he died on 7th of may in the year 2005.
We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks. Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society.
Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of
£8 Million (Eight Million Pounds sterling) with one Finance/Security Company in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next four months due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas.
Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.
I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace in the universe.
I understand that blessed is the hand that grivet. I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husbands hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty.
I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me always. I do not want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Europe. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me.
My happiness is that I lived a life worthy of emulation. Whosoever that wants to serve the Almighty must serve him with all his heart and mind and soul and also in truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.
Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for an individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act according to my specification herein. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and May the
Almighty bless you.REPLY TO hector_hailey@yahoo.co.uk
.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Hector J.Hailey

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please see also her Husband , or she may have two faces?

Please find below our procedure for the provision of the Loan. We do hereby confirm that we are capable of Handling and providing you with the loan amount at interest of 6%pa and for maximum period of 5yrs with option for rollover and an interest free Grace Period of 6Months off the 1st year Interest.

If the below conditions suit you, I hereby send our Loan Form to you for completion and return of same.We assure you that Loan amount will be in your account within two weeks and a meeting will be arranged for both parties to meet.

The procedure is quite simple.

1.We send you a Loan form to be completed and return.
2.We Send you an independent Credit report based on the information you provided on the form.
3.If the Independent Credit report is positive,we send you an Irrevocable Loan Approval Letter
4.We prepare the MOU to be signed by both parties.
5.we send the MOU and related documents to the bank
6.Transfer Fund to your nominated Bank account.
7.Original Documents exchanged at the Closing meeting of both parties two weeks after fund hits your account.

The Collateral varies but any of the below list is acceptable to us.

1.BG
2.Shares
3.CD
4.Leasehold Properties
5.Land and Machineries
6.We may provide Loan Under Clean lending provided the Borrower can pay 2yrs interest upfront into our Attorney Escrow account to enable us acquire Insurance Bond to cover the Loan. The money will revert back to you at close of transaction.

Find attached.

Mr Hector Hailey
Loan Approval Director

Sunday, May 25, 2008 4:38:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home