Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Mohammed Hassan

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Attention Friend,

How are you and your family? Please I have an urgent and very confidential business opportunity which I have in my department, I need your assistance and maximum co-operation towards this mater, I come across your profile and my spirit leads me to contact you' to see if you would be able to help me complete this transaction with me; before I proceed I would like to intrudes my self to you, My full Name is [Mr. Mohammed Hassan], Branch Manager BB.Exchange Bank of cote d'voire. I am from Liberia born and broth up in cote d'voire.

I am searching for a reliable and experience business partner who can assist me in partnership to invest good and profitable business under your guidance. I have sum amount of [$8.7M USD] and I would need your assistance to invest it either in your country or any gulf country that nice and good in business center to open an investment, I am soliciting for your assistance as a partner to help me know the kind of good and profitable business which is moving very well in your country.

This transaction is totally free of risk all I need from you to be honest in anything we are doing, If you are willing to invest in this business, please give me your confidential contact telephone number so we can discuss on how to make good arrangement to left this fund into your country.

Thank you once again for your interest and waiting for your reply. This money still in my bank co stored here in cote d'voire. I will forward to you all the necessary documents to you as soon I hear from you so that you will understand the nature of this deal; I need your urgent reply so that I will start making the arrangement on how to transfer this money into your account on your name with all the information which you will be forward to me.

Regards
Mr. Mohammed Hassan.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home