Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Edward Yau

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

HELLO Friend

I am Mr. Edward Yau of SHANGHAI COMMERCIAL FINANCE HOUSE LIMITED (London Branch) I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this transaction.
However, this correspondence is un-official and private, and it should be treated as such.
I also guarantee you that this transaction is hitch free from all what you may think of.

The Management and the Legal department of our FINANCE HOUSE SHANGHAI COMMERCIAL FINICIAL HOUSE LIMITED (London Branch) in a recent meeting, Recommended that the account of WAI-CHING CHUNG, who was a huge depositor of my branch, should be declared Dormant, confisticated and the depositor’s fund sent to the finance Treasury according to UK financial law.
He died in world trade centre as a victims of the September 11,2001.Incident that befall the United State of America, the finicial house has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success.

MR WAI-CHING CHUNG is an account holder in my branch, he owns a dollar account with the sum of US$58.2M (Fifty Eight (M), two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) deposited in a Secret account with my branch .In fact, since his death, no next of kin of the Dollar account holder (the brother) nor any relative of him has shown up for the claim this because he has the account as a secret account thus he left all the documents for the deposit with me.

View the website: http://www.september11victims.com/september11victims/

This is where I am interested and where I want you to come in.
I want you to come in as the relation of the deceased, I will give you the relevant documents and contacts to file the application and then effect the approvals for the transfer of the money, I will be the one to provide the initial documents for the claims of the money and then advise you exactly how we should handle it.
Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home Address when replying this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this transaction.

Regards,

Mr. Edward Yau.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home