Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Patricia Yace

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

From : Miss Patricia Yace
EMAIL: kkb062007@yahoo.co.jp
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.

Dearest Beloved one,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my Son ,intend to establish in your country.

Though I have not meet with you before but I believe,one has to risk confidence in other to succeed sometimes in life.There is this huge amount of Ten million U.S dollars($10,000,000.00) which my late Husband kept for us in a BANK here in Abidjan before he was assasinated by unknown persons.

Now I and my son have decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political reasons.We want you to help us claim and retrieve these fund from the Fiduciary Fund Holders and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes on these areas:

1). Telecommunication
2). the transport industry
3). Five star hotel

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can I completely trust you?

2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?


Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.
Thank you so much.

My sincere regards,
Miss Patricia Yace

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home