Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stein Johansen

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Attn:Dear.Friend

Thanks you very much for your response to my mail.I got your email through desperate research in my country. You don't have to worry about this transaction, it's 100% risk free transaction. There's an attorney that will procure the relevant documents in your favor as the said beneficairy to these said claims.

I contact you because i believe we can both achieve these goals, and also got your contact through a chambers of commerce directory here in my country.

I think we can both conclude this transaction as foreignpartners. I want you to be rest assured. I must commend your effort to this effect; I will formerly introduce myself to you. My name is Mr Stein johansen formerly working at a bank here in the United Kingdom. (OVERSEAS UNION BANK LIMITED, 61/62 COLE MAN STREET, LONDON)

I was the account officer of the deceased Bernard Poirier who died in an air crash along with his wife Noreauluce Poirier on The 31st October
1999 in an Egyptian airline 990 with other passengers on board. It may interest you to know that we have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries and no one was found.

This funds in question which is to the tone of $8.4m (eight million four hundred thousand dollars) has been lying in a security vault for a very long time, which the security company has now decided to term the funds unplayable since the next of kin cannot be located. Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a nextof kin to the deceased, as all documentations will be carefully Worked out for the funds($8,400,000. 00)to Be released in your favor as the beneficiary.

The arrangement is thus; after all preliminaries has been settled, you will be required to join the security company in London to receive the consignment as the owner and should incase you are unable to make it to London, you are hereby requested to select any of their affiliated office that will be more convenient for you, they are; Europe/Asia Offshore/Affiliate Payment center(Madrid-Spain, Amsterdam-Holland),Middle East Offshore/Affiliate Payment center.

There,you will with the assistance of the officials of the security company open an account in a bank where the entire funds will be initially lodged and from there transfer the funds finally to your account back home. There after, I will join in you at the resident country of your bank for the disbursement of the proceeds and investments in accordancewith the terms of our agreement. I would like you to equally brief me of your occupation, age and marital status.

You have nothing to worry about as I assure you of a 100% success, so long as you follow all my instructions diligently. The transaction is totally hitched free. Prior to my initial mail to you i shall be giving you shall be compensating you with 40% percent of the Whole funds on final conclusion of this project for your assistance, while the balance shall be for me for investment Purposes.

Meanwhile, prior to the commencement of the whole transaction we need to have an agreement/memorandum of understanding in place to serve as a protective guide to us. On receipt of your response I will send you a TEXT of the M.O.U. for your perusal and understanding and if acceptable by you, we shall go ahead to sign it.

For further clarification please get back to me via i also need your privatemobile/cell number so i can speak with you.

If you can travel out of your country; it will easier for us to claims our consignment from the security company. But if you can't travel out, then we have to contact the security company through a diplomatic channel which they have to send it through a courier service company to your country and please reply to my private email:steinj381@aol.com

I earnestly await your response.

Regards,

Mr Stein Johansen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home