Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Rosalo Soledad

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

Barrister: Rosalo Soledad
Telephone: 011 34 669 202 125
Fax: 011 34 911 817 368

Attention:

My names are Barrister Rosalo Soledad. I have a proposal that will be of interest and beneficial to you, a late client of mine by name Dr. Dewayne, Who lived in Spain for Thirteen years, died along with his family during the Tsunami catastrophe which occurred December 2004.

Before the catastrophe; He deposited One Trunk Box/Diplomatic Personal Treasure, containing the sum of $9.8M (NINE MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS) with a security company here in Spain, as the attorney to late Dr. Dewayne, the security company has mandated me to present a heir/inheritor to make Claims, or the vault will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau of Diplomatic Security, as unclaimed.
Kindly indicate your interest to this mail either via my email address:
rosalosoledy@gmail.com

I will contact you for more information.
Best regards,
Rosalo Soledad
(ESQ)

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND HERE "SHE" OR "HE" IS AT IT AGAIN!! CHECK THIS ONE OUT. I HAVE ALREADY FORWARDED IT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY CYBERSPACE SECTION. JUST MAKES YOU WANT TO GIGGLE AT THEIR IGNORANCE.... I SWEAR, PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. THINK THAT THE U.S. IS FILLED WITH IGNORANT FOOLS SUCH AS THE ORIGINATORS OF THE SCAM EMAILS! HAHAHAAAA
ANYWHO, CHECK OUT THIS PRANK AND REMEMBER, DON'T BE A FOOL LIKE THEM!

From: Mr.Jabor
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 9:28 AM
Subject: Reply ASAP !!


My name is Jabor Thani, a merchant in Qatar. I have recently been
diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which has defiled all medical
treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a business
entrepreneur, who can identify a viable investment and guarantee
reasonable returns on my wealth. This is to secure a future for my 4
years old son who lost his mother during birth. I cannot rely on his
closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behaviour
two years ago when I entrusted half of my wealth to them to invest on
his behalf. They thought I wouldn뭪 survive the operation and then
used the money for their personal needs.

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check,
monitoring every aspect of the investment. Funds should be split in
half and distributed to charity organisation and the other half, as
investment for my son.

If this interests you, please reach me on the email address:
jabor.thani@all4rams.com to discuss terms and compensation.

Kind regard
Jabor Thani

Saturday, November 29, 2008 2:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home