Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Monday, January 07, 2008

Edwige Fung

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

From Mrs Edwige Fung.

ATTN:
DEAREST ONE.

I am the above named person from China. I am married to Mr Lu Fung. who worked with China embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died on septembre 11/2006. We were married
for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or
get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $4. 5 Million(Four Million Five Hundred U.S. Dollars ) in a long-term deposit account with a Bank. here in Abidjan,the capital city of Ivory Coast.

Presently, I'm in a hospital here in Abidjan where I have been undergoing treatment for
oesophagi cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have
only few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to the charity
organization. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of My late husband wealth
since my illness, I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the deposit and distributes it accordingly. Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 5% of it to yourself. Feel free to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any cost you incur during the process of collecting and distributing the money. If you are willing to help, then confirm to the following information of yours below for further proceedings:

(1) Your Full Name;___________________________
(2) Your Full Home address.____________________
(3) Your telephone and fax numbers " For effective communication"______________
{4} A copy of your international passport or Driver's License;_______________________
{5} Your occupation/Age;___________________________

May the good lord bless you and your family.
Mrs Edwige Fung.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home