Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Jacomina J. Noor

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

Attention:

I am delighted at your profile and it gave me confidence to disclose this proposal to you and please be rest assured of it’s legality as it come with best of intentions, hence I decided to intimate you personally and discreetly with this business proposal of mutual benefit. After due consideration of your profile I became aware and assured of your credibility of handling this trusted opportunity as it will benefit both of us at the end.

Dear I contacted you, based on the condition that you are business oriented, respectful and I hope you won’t disappoint me in anyway, knowing fully well that I am not a business woman and this is my first time of engaging in this kind of business transaction and with somebody I don’t know personally. I actually want us to fix ourselves together, I want unity in this transaction and moreover we should be transparent and honest to each other because I believe that the nature that made us to have this done has future for both of us.
However, I am Mrs.Jacomina J Noor I work with United Nation office London vacuum vault and courier department, I want you to assist me clear and receive a package that is in one of our affiliated courier company in oversea of which I have concluded on every arrangement for it to be delivered to you successfully with out any problem. The package involves sum of $15, 5000, 00 USD all in $100bill and I will inform of it source and every thing you need to know once I am assured of your confidence.

These are the necessary requirements I need from you to grantee me of your trust and confidence. Your name in full/ Address, Occupation and your position,office phone and mobile, Age/status, State/Country/scan copy of the first page of your international passport and I hope we will agree to agreeable sharing percentage before we commence because I will like to go into a joint venture with you at the end of the successfully conclusion of the transaction.

I will be glad upon the receipt of your positive response, so that the modalities will be discussed and we commence on the process of getting the package delivered to you.
Contact me on my mail box, (info.jacominajnoor@gmail.com) for more Information’s.

I await your response.
Mrs.Jacomina J Noor

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home